You’re registered for Sing150! Now what?
When does Sing150! start?
Rehearsals run Mondays from 5:00pm to 6:15pm on the following dates:
- September 11, 18, 25,
- October 2, 16, 23, 30,
- November 6, 13, 20, and
- a dress/technical rehearsal for all singers on Wednesday November 22nd.
Where do I rehearse?
Well, that depends on which location your parents chose.
- Alderson Elementary School, 825 Gauthier Ave, Coquitlam. Click here for directions.
- Highlands United Church, 3255 Edgemont Blvd, North Vancouver. Click here for directions.
What do I bring to rehearsal?
Great question! Besides yourself, you need to:
- Wear your Sing150! t-shirt* (girls have red shirts, boys have black shirts)
- Bring your music*
- Bring a bottle of water (with your name clearly marked on it)
- Wear your name tag*
* Will be given to you at the first rehearsal.
Can I bring my cell phone?
The rehearsals will be so much fun – you won’t have time to even look at your phone! So please leave all electronic devices like cell phone, games, etc at home or in the car.
How can I make this a great singing experience?
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before 5:00pm to go to the washroom, chat with new friends and fill up your water bottle
- Attend at least 8 of the 10 Monday night rehearsals
- Attend the dress/tech rehearsal on Wednesday, November 22nd
- Have a positive attitude
- Be ready and willing to learn
- Follow directions of your artistic director
Have questions? Email or call us at 604.761.7253.